Search This Blog

Share:

Not Joshing You Chat

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Assassin's Creed Revelations Anxiety

As alot of you know Assassin's Creed Revelations is coming out on November 15 2011 and I cannot wait!! My fiancee has pre-ordered it for me (props for best fiancee in the world) but I don't get it until Christmas :( but I've waited this long so I think I can wait a bit longer to jump off of rooftops and stab people in the back. I don't remember if hints at this game but theory is that one of the reasons Desmond is so important is not just his Assassin Heritage but also his Templar Heritage (I just heard someone scream WHAT!!! HE is not a Templar!!!) I never said that he was but maybe one of his parents is a Templar which I think will be one of the Revelations in Assassin's Creed Revelations.

A video for your enjoyment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment